- Robert Bowden named ‘Fast’ company
- Meet Robert Kelly, LDAC's Lumber Person of the Year
- NyloDeck makes its case at IBS
- D.R. Horton acquires Atlanta's Crown Communities
- Zep's Quick Clean Disinfectant cleans -- quickly
- Halco recalls LED bulbs over burn hazards
- Eco Building Products expands its production capabilities
Kleer, one of several building products brands of Tapco International, announced the winners of its photography contest highlighting creative uses of trim and decking.
The Best of Show award went to a stately mansion in St. Simons Island, Georgia. The Best Deck award went to a classic deck in Bolton, Connecticut.
Kleer Trim and Kleer Decking products are designed to provide the authentic look of real wood without a high level of maintenance, the company said.
For the full display of winners and candidates, click here.