- From the Homeland
- The home channel's seeing green
- Armstrong pours $41 million into its Lancaster plant
- Ames True Temper has a new name: The AMES Companies
- Weyerhaeuser Distribution in Fresno, Calif. celebrates 35 years
- Ace rolls out margin-boosting Power Buys
- Andersen pumps $18 million into Bayport facility
iLevel by Weyerhaeuser is now distributing Kleer Cellular PVC Trimboard, sheet goods and other Kleer cellular PVC building products from its Baltimore, Md., and Easton, Pa., distribution centers.
iLevel is a new partner for Kleer as the company serves the key building markets of New Jersey, metropolitan New York and other Mid-Atlantic regions including Eastern Pennsylvania, Northern Virginia, Maryland and Delaware.
“iLevel is an ideal partner for Kleer Lumber because of its strong brand name, the products it represents in the marketplace and its commitment to outstanding service,” said Walt Valentine, president of Westfield, Mass.-based Kleer Lumber. “iLevel’s renewed commitment to focus on specialty product groups aligns perfectly with the core product development strategy at Kleer Lumber.”