- DA, PRO event honors industry players
- Famed designer Nate Berkus teams up with LG
- Christopher Durham named VP retail brands at Theory House
- AV Homes taps Bill Kiselick as president of new Carolinas Division
- Professional Builders Supply grows in N.C.
- Honeywell announces Designer Series humidifier
- DeWalt brings cordless tool production back home
Thanks to its creative handling of storage space, Charlotte-area custom home builder New Old, LLC gained the national kitchen of the week spotlight at Cultivate.com for the week of June 26 - July 3.
Homeowner, designer and builder Mary Ludemann was responsible for the innovative storage ideas that initially caught the site's attention. Ludemann's team whipped up a cottage kitchen layout out of a basic tract home design, showcasing New Old's innovative approach to remodeling.
"I wanted to incorporate vintage details but focus on function and storage so the kitchen would meet my family's needs, and I think we accomplished that," she said.
Cultivate.com is an kitchen inspiration site produced by Williams-Sonoma.