- Mahurin out at Orchard Supply Hardware
- GE donates $10K to HomeAid
- AZEK, Home Depot and OrePac get their hands dirty for disabled vets
- Kelly-Moore Paints expands California footprint
- Parr Lumber’s Boyer embraces Habitat
- Weyerhaeuser Distribution in Fresno, Calif. celebrates 35 years
- CNRG goes West with Parkrose Hardware
Keith Brown Building Materials, an LBM chain with locations in Oregon and California, has closed its location in Visalia, according to the Visalia Times-Delta. The Central Valley newspaper reported that Keith Brown emptied out the lumberyard two weeks ago.
The Visalia branch was once part of the Copeland Lumber chain, which sold 21 units to Keith Brown in 2000. Keith Brown later closed or consolidated a number of these locations. The Salem, Ore.-based pro dealer now operates 10 units in Oregon and California. It ranked 132nd place on Home Channel News' Pro Dealer Top 350 Scorecard, with $63 million in sales for 2007.