- Mahurin out at Orchard Supply Hardware
- AZEK, Home Depot and OrePac get their hands dirty for disabled vets
- Kelly-Moore Paints expands California footprint
- GE donates $10K to HomeAid
- Weyerhaeuser Distribution in Fresno, Calif. celebrates 35 years
- Builder shows off new design studio
- Depot advances its omnichannel agenda
KB Homes announced Tuesday that it had gained approval to build a new community of its Built to Order homes in Roseville, California. The homebuilder has acquired more than 300 lots in the WestPark master-planned community.
"Being a KB homeowner in Roseville means you can take advantage of everything the city has to offer, including highly-rated schools, close proximity to shopping, dining and entertainment at the Westfield Galleria, and a convenient commute to Downtown Sacramento, the Sierra foothills, Lake Tahoe and surrounding areas," said Chris Cady, president of the Central California division.
The WestPark development includes various lot sizes, which the company intends to leverage in order to promote its custom-built options to a variety of buyers.
With a grand opening scheduled for early next year, construction is set to begin within a couple of months.
KB Homes has already established a strong presence in Roseville, specifically in its Valley Meadows at Fiddyment Farm community and Garden Grove development.