- KB Home rolls out Daytona Beach Design studio
- KB Home CEO reflects on pleasant surprises in Q2
- KB Home debuts new energy storage solutions
- KB Home CEO points to steady progress
- KB Home opens new Denver community
- New KB Home Design Studio brings hands-on selection to D.C.
- KB Home releases Sustainability Report for Earth Day
Los Angeles-based home builder KB Home will be pulling out of Albuquerque, Chicago and the mid-Atlantic markets, according to a report by the Associated Press.
The company said that current conditions in the housing market are too difficult and has decided not to build any homes in those areas for now.
AKB Home spokesperson told the AP that the pullout would be gradual, as the company plans to complete its current projects and will still honor warranties on homes it has already built.
The company reported a net loss of $929 million for 2007 with revenues of $6.4 billion, down 31.6 percent from 2006.