- Do it Best names new VP marketing
- KB Home debuts new energy storage solutions
- KB Home CEO reflects on pleasant surprises in Q2
- KB Home rolls out Daytona Beach Design studio
- Quikrete’s message: Have fun with concrete
- Andersen promotes within its Renewal Division
- KB Home recovers from past-year loss in Q1
Los Angeles-based KB Home has named Tom Silk senior VP marketing and communications. Silk will be responsible for the home builder’s marketing, advertising, communications and social media outreach across its U.S. home-building operations.
"We are pleased that Tom has joined KB Home as a member of our executive team," said Jeffrey Mezger, president and CEO of KB Home. "I believe having someone of Tom's caliber and expertise in this important role will help us to connect with consumers on a new level."
Most recently, Silk was VP marketing for hydration brands at PepsiCo Beverages Americas. Previously, he led global marketing efforts for the Guitar Hero and Call of Duty franchises at Activision-Blizzard. He also served as a brand marketer at The Clorox Co., and began his career as an officer in the U.S. Navy.