- KB Home announces a 70% larger footprint in Jacksonville
- Boise Cascade appoints Karen Gowland to its board
- James Pinto joins board of directors at Scovill Fasteners
- KB Home revenues up 34% for the year
- KB Home rolls out 'most environmentally ambitious home yet'
- KB Home elects Michael Wood to board of directors
- Todd Holder to oversee Jacksonville division at KB Home
Los Angeles-based KB Home has announced the resignation of J. Terrence Lanni as a member of the home builder’s board of directors, effective Nov. 13, 2008. Lanni was elected to the board in August 2003.
"I leave confident in the company's future success when the housing market recovers and with tremendous respect for the KB Home board and KB Home's management team,” Lanni said.
"I want to thank Terry for his dedicated service and valuable contributions to KB Home and its stockholders," said Jeffrey Mezger, president and CEO. "We sincerely respect and appreciate the astute business sense, substantial leadership and sound judgment he provided as a board member, and we wish him the best in his future endeavors."