- KB Home CEO reflects on pleasant surprises in Q2
- KB Home rolls out 'most environmentally ambitious home yet'
- KB Home debuts new energy storage solutions
- KB Home rolls out Daytona Beach Design studio
- KB Home recovers from past-year loss in Q1
- KB Home opens new Denver community
- Thomas Hill named president, CEO at Vulcan Materials
Los Angeles-based KB Home has announced the resignation of J. Terrence Lanni as a member of the home builder’s board of directors, effective Nov. 13, 2008. Lanni was elected to the board in August 2003.
"I leave confident in the company's future success when the housing market recovers and with tremendous respect for the KB Home board and KB Home's management team,” Lanni said.
"I want to thank Terry for his dedicated service and valuable contributions to KB Home and its stockholders," said Jeffrey Mezger, president and CEO. "We sincerely respect and appreciate the astute business sense, substantial leadership and sound judgment he provided as a board member, and we wish him the best in his future endeavors."