- Dunston promoted at American Woodmark
- Dennis Lacey appointed SVP finance at RGS Energy
- Barry Hytinen promoted at Tempur Sealy
- Scotts Miracle-Gro replaces CFO
- Ted Decker is Home Depot's new EVP merchandising
- Michael Costello joins Gilbane Building Co.
- After Zambrano's passing, Cemex has new leadership
Installation and finishing systems manufacturer Laticrete has promoted Janet Brunwin to VP finance.
Brunwin's new responsibilities will include overseeing the company's long-term financial strategies, as well as provide oversight for corporate finance, annual financial plans and budgets, and the company's accounting, financial, tax and IT operations.
“Janet has implemented best practices and strengthened the infrastructure of the finance department," said CEO and chairman David Rothberg. "She also managed and developed domestic and global banking relationships and financial activities associated with acquisitions for the company.”
Brunwin, who was most recently serving as senior director of finance, has been with the company for 12 years. She joined Laticrete as a controller and has moved through various succeeding financial roles since.
She also serves on the company's audit committee, as well as the board of directors of three international joint ventures.