- Pat Thorne Lumber Co. honored by HCN
- Lumber, laws and lessons learned
- Christmas card captures the year that was
- Xylem Group names new VP sales and marketing
- NBMDA announces new officers
- AV Homes taps Bill Kiselick as president of new Carolinas Division
- Chris Yenrick accepts the gavel as 2014 NLBMDA chairman
Jamie Wooldridge, president of Berkeys Air Conditioning & Plumbing, took great pride in announcing the company's recent receipt of the Angie's List Super Service Award.
"We're thrilled and honored to have earned the Angie's List 2013 Super Service Award in four categories, including: Heating & A/C; Plumbing; Water Heaters, and Gas Leak Repairs," said Wooldridge. "This is a true testament to the ongoing commitment of quality service, products and employees that Berkeys strives for on a daily basis. It's our people who make this possible and have earned this award."
In order to receive the accolade, Berkeys had to receive an "A" in overall grade, recent grade and review period grade, as well as maintain a complete profile, pass a background check and follow Angie's List operational guidelines.
Angie's List founder Angie Hicks added that only about 5% of Berkeys' local competition earned the award.