- Integrity adds new insert windows
- Scotts Miracle-Gro expands licensing program
- Golden Hammer Profile: Therma-Tru
- Former Weyerhaeuser exec joins Best Bath Systems
- An online player boosts its capacity
- CPBS introduces Composite Structural Insulated Sheathing
- Kwikset adds re-key technology to SmartKey line
Fargo, N.D.-based Integrity from Marvin Windows and Doors introduced a new Wood-Ultrex Insert Double Hung.
The company says the instant-replacement-window product combines the strength of Ultrex pultruded fiberglass, beautiful wood interiors and a fit for any opening,
Insert windows are designed for applications where an older window is not performing, but a full frame replacement isn’t needed.
“This product is something that can really be used in almost any type of project,” said Becky Felling, director of marketing at Integrity Windows and Doors. “Its flexible sizing makes it easy for builders to get the right fit, and our product options ensure it can fit into any home’s existing style and decor.”
The Insert Double Hung is available in large sizes. Dual operating sashes allow for either the upper or lower sash to be opened and removed for cleaning. Plus, the new Insert Double Hung offers the new Window Control Opening Device as an option for areas where fall prevention is a concern.