- Mahurin out at Orchard Supply Hardware
- Rayonier Advanced Materials names CFO
- Lowe’s marches to omnichannel drummer
- New season, new strategies at HD, LOW
- Scotts Miracle-Gro replaces CFO
- Robert Bowden chooses Epicor software to run operations
- Williams-Sonoma streamlines management as part of growth strategy
Installed Building Products has welcomed Todd Fry to the company as chief accounting officer and principal accounting officer.
Reporting to CFO Michael Miller, Fry will bring his considerable financial experience to bear on his new role. He was most recently CFO of Champion Industries, a role he served in for 15 years.
“I am pleased to welcome Todd to IBP as we continue to expand our operations,” said Miller. “Todd is a highly accomplished financial professional, and we believe his 20-plus years of experience in key leadership positions, including 17 years at publicly traded companies, will help continue to strengthen our financial management. We look forward to leveraging his financial expertise as we continue to grow our business.”
Fry's resume also includes roles at Broughton Foods Company and Coopers & Lybrand.