- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Education and motivation at the ProDealer Industry Summit
- Beacon Roofing Supply reports sales declines
- Home Depot's Menear honored by City of Hope
- Hardware store all-stars: Idaho, Illinois and Indiana
- Zarsky Lumber: It’s better in Texas
- Home Depot will hire 60,000 for spring push
Home improvement sales figures released by the U.S. Commerce Department showed little movement across the home channel in September, where retailers sold an estimated $29.54 billion of construction, repair and remodeling, and gardening supplies. This compares to $29.51 billion in August, a 0.1 percent rise.
Year to year, retail sales in the home channel were up 0.8 percent, from $29.32 billion in September 2006.
The U.S. Commerce Department will release October home improvement sales figures on Nov. 14.