- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- New Product Showcase: Building for the future
- 2012 Hardware Store All-Stars
- Owens Corning to sell masonry division
- Market Recap: RISI Crow's Construction Materials Cost Index
- Sears taps former Lehman Brothers VP to lead Craftsman
- Big changes and cuts announced at ProBuild Holdings
Weyerhaeuser’s iLevel division will begin distributing James Hardie fiber cement siding and trim products through its Pacific Northwest service centers, the company has announced, making the products available to iLevel customers in western Washington, Oregon and Hawaii.
James Hardie products are currently sold through iLevel’s network of distribution centers into 20 markets.
“The Pacific Northwest is one of the largest fiber cement markets in the U.S.,” said Prashant Panchal, head of marketing for James Hardie. “iLevel has a strong distribution network throughout the region and the entire country. They provide a great way to get our siding and trim products to more customers.”