- At Ace Convention, Griffith points to sales momentum
- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Home Depot names new Canadian chief
- Marvin's plans store at former Walmart site
- 2012 Hardware Store All-Stars
- Sears taps former Lehman Brothers VP to lead Craftsman
- Home Depot will hire 60,000 for spring push
Hunter Fan, in cooperation with The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, announced a recall of their “Warm Mist Carefree” humidifiers yesterday.
The recall affects 84,000 units that were made in China and sold at Wal-Mart and Lowe’s retail stores, as well as online.
The company received four reports about the water leaks and one report of a fire that caused minor property damage. No injuries have been reported.