- On the road
- James Robisch slated to speak at 2013 ProDealer Industry Summit
- Live from PDIS: Where are pros and DIYers shopping in 2013?
- At NyloBoard, difference is in the fiber
- At Handy, a new look for 2014
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Tenn., Ky. and W.Va.
- Bradley Farnsworth to speak at ProDealer Industry Summit
The Knoxville, Tenn-based distributor experienced strong growth at its dealer market in Nashville.
More than 700 dealers were in attendance, and they set records for purchases at the show, which was held in the newly remodeled and world-famous Opryland Hotel. The dealer reception and dinner with entertainment Friday evening attracted a standing room-only crowd. The Bonus Buy Breakfast featuring merchandisers on Friday was attended by more than 1,200 people, while the Bonus Buy Breakfast featuring open-stock items on Saturday attracted a crowd of more than 1,300 people.