- Famed designer Nate Berkus teams up with LG
- Sears showcases outdoor living at NYC festival
- Whirlpool to use Honeywell's Solstice Liquid Blowing Agent
- Honeywell's Solstice Liquid Blowing Agent receives high marks
- Tom Moser makes the New England Design Hall of Fame
- Honeywell touts new tech-enabled smart thermostat
- Honeywell Wi-Fi thermostats help homeowners connect with utilities
Honeywell has unveiled its new Designer Series Cool Moisture Humidifier, which help alleviate dry indoor air conditions in a sleek, decor-friendly format.
The Designer Series runs for up to 48 hours at a time and shuts off automatically when it's empty, making it ideal for use in medium to large rooms.
Using ultrasonic technology, the humidifier creates a fine mist that can be reguated using various moisture controls.
It also features filter-free technology and a contemporary design that fits easily beneath a faucet for refilling.