- Honeywell signs deal to improve imported refrigerators
- After purchase, General Tools maintains focus
- New Honeywell Bluetooth Smart Air Purifier senses local pollen counts
- American Standard's design team grows
- Poly-Wood names director of sales and marketing
- Apple muscles into smart home market
- Houzz reads temperature of landscaping market
Honeywell has unveiled its new Designer Series Cool Moisture Humidifier, which help alleviate dry indoor air conditions in a sleek, decor-friendly format.
The Designer Series runs for up to 48 hours at a time and shuts off automatically when it's empty, making it ideal for use in medium to large rooms.
Using ultrasonic technology, the humidifier creates a fine mist that can be reguated using various moisture controls.
It also features filter-free technology and a contemporary design that fits easily beneath a faucet for refilling.