- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- Sears taps former Lehman Brothers VP to lead Craftsman
- Home Depot names new Canadian chief
- New Product Showcase: Building for the future
- Home Depot's Menear honored by City of Hope
- Tis the season for shipping strategy
Borders Group named Anne Frazer, former vp-inventory planning and replenishment for Home Depot, as vp-merchandise planning, replenishment and allocation effective Oct. 15.
Frazer will be responsible for building, transforming and leading the planning, replenishment and allocation function within Borders, according to the company.
“We're delighted to welcome Anne to Borders,” said Rob Gruen, executive vp-merchandising and marketing for Borders. “She has significant merchandise planning, inventory management and supply chain strategy experience, and she has a demonstrated track record for driving results.”
“I'm excited to come on board at a time when Borders is clearly driving change to revitalize and ultimately reinvent itself,” Frazer said.
Frazer served as vp-inventory planning and replenishment for Home Depot, where she led initiatives to improve inventory management and replenishment in the company's more than 1,900 U.S. stores. Borders Group owns and operates more than 1,100 stores worldwide.