- After slow start, HD posts Q1 gains
- Home Depot schools the nation in hurricane know-how
- In Home Depot, magazine takes bilingual approach
- Readers Respond: Guns and retail
- Thompson launches WaterSeal deck stain line
- Bonnie Hill retires from Home Depot board
- P&F Industries points to growth of tool-segment
Albert Carey, former president and CEO of PepsiCo’s Frito-Lay North America division, has been named to the Home Depot board of directors.
The appointment brings the number of directors at Home Depot to 15.
Carey, 56, will serve as a member of the retailer’s audit and infrastructure committees.