- After slow start, HD posts Q1 gains
- Home Depot schools the nation in hurricane know-how
- In Home Depot, magazine takes bilingual approach
- Readers Respond: Guns and retail
- Thompson launches WaterSeal deck stain line
- Bonnie Hill retires from Home Depot board
- P&F Industries points to growth of tool-segment
A moving-truck rental deal with Penske Truck Rental has been expanded from its original pilot program in Richmond, Va., to include five Miami, Fla.-area Home Depot stores, according to a report from Dow Jones.
The Atlanta-based retailer has made no announcement regarding the potential roll-out of the pilot program to more stores.
In the Richmond market, Penske offers 12-to-26 ft. long moving trucks to both consumer and commercial customers in Home Depot stores.