- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- New Product Showcase: Building for the future
- Lowe's launches recycling centers
- Education and motivation at the ProDealer Industry Summit
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- New at Hyde Tools: global sourcing strategy
- Home Depot's Menear honored by City of Hope
Hitachi Power Tools has appointed Tim Hawkins as its director of home center sales for North American business, effective June 1. Hawkins previously served as director of outdoor power equipment for Hitachi Power Tools & Tanaka Power Equipment (a brand within the Hitachi Power Tools group). Prior to then, he was regional manager over the central United States for Hitachi. Hawkins first joined the company in 1998.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Hitachi Power Tools (Hitachi Koki USA) offers an extensive line of professional grade power tools and accessories for woodworking, metalworking, drilling and fastening, concrete drilling and cutting, outdoor power equipment products, as well as a complete line of pneumatic nailers, staplers, compressors and collated fasteners.