- The Top 300 ride again
- Home Depot points to innovators
- Alleged shoplifters target Home Depot in lawsuit
- HD's Pro Xtra loyalty program gets upgrade for investment property owners
- New CEO enters spotlight in Chicago
- At Home Depot, a second-quarter surge
- James Pinto joins board of directors at Scovill Fasteners
Ronald Sargent has resigned from the Home Depot board of directors, effective immediately, according to a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Sargent did not cite any disagreement on any matter relating to the company’s operations, policies or practices, according to the SEC statement.
Sargent joined the Home Depot board in 2011, after having served as CEO of Staples since 2002. He also held executive positions at Kroger Co., where he currently serves as a director. Other public companies where Sargent has served as a director since 2006 include Mattel, The Yankee Candle Co., and Aramark Corp.