- In their words: The US LBM story
- ABC Supply Co. names new chief financial officer
- Empire’s anti-counterfeit crusade
- Wisconsin hardware store closes after 55 years
- Ryan Chandler named branch manager at Amerhart
- Brent Fox named CEO of Hendricks Holding Co.
- HCN names US LBM Holdings ‘Pro Dealer of the Year’
An article in the Wausau Daily Herald describes the challenges faced by some Wisconsin hardware stores after a destructive tornado.
Tarps and generators were among the products in demand. The tornado also caused extensive damage to the Lincoln Windows headquarters and facility in Merrill, Wis.