- The Top 300 ride again
- At Ace Convention, Griffith points to sales momentum
- Hardware store all-stars: Ark., Calif. and Colo.
- Hardware store all-stars: Idaho, Illinois and Indiana
- McDaniel’s Do it Center earns 'Golden Hammer'
- Do it Best names three new merchants
- After two years of declines, hardware sales are up
In the latest available stats, unadjusted sales for hardware stores increased to $1.738 billion in November.
The NAICS 44413 numbers released this morning in the Census Bureau's Monthly Retail Trade Report showed an increase of 7.2% compared to November of 2010. The November figure for hardware stores is also up slightly from October's unadjusted figure of $1.731 billion.