- Lowe's hires GE exec to lead LBM divisions
- Ace repackages private label hardware
- Feeding the beast at Tractor Supply
- TotalHousehold aims to streamline the process of hiring contractors
- Parr Lumber names manager for Eugene unit
- HCN adds to editorial staff
- Before and after: Huntington Lumber & Supply Co.
According to an article in the Shawangunk Journal, a manager of an Ace Hardware store in Ellenville, N.Y., stands accused of stealing $14,000 from the store over a period of about six months.
The 26-year-old store manager Miguel Martire was charged with larceny and falsifying business records, according to the article. Martire, who had been working at the store since the age of 15, allegedly stole cash by falsely ringing up items as cash refund returns, and taking the cash.