- Selwyn Crittendon to manage upcoming Miami IKEA store
- Parr Lumber names manager for Eugene unit
- Intech Equipment & Supply hires Dennis Alter
- Before and after: Huntington Lumber & Supply Co.
- TotalHousehold aims to streamline the process of hiring contractors
- Feeding the beast at Tractor Supply
- Performance reviews without pain
According to an article in the Shawangunk Journal, a manager of an Ace Hardware store in Ellenville, N.Y., stands accused of stealing $14,000 from the store over a period of about six months.
The 26-year-old store manager Miguel Martire was charged with larceny and falsifying business records, according to the article. Martire, who had been working at the store since the age of 15, allegedly stole cash by falsely ringing up items as cash refund returns, and taking the cash.