- Handy Hardware attracts record attendance
- On tap in Indianapolis: Rebates and updates
- Do it Best recaps highlights -- including a $105.8 million rebate
- Sales forces: Do it Best points to growth
- Do it Best to open with Dick Vitale in Indianapolis
- May market emphasizes performance
- Rebates set the tone at Do it Best market
North Meridian Hardware opened in Indianapolis last month, catering to an influx of condominium and apartment dwellers downtown.
According to an article in the Indianapolis Business Journal, North Meridian Hardware opened last month at 1433 N. Meridian St.
Owner Keith Payne told the newspaper that newly developed condominiums and apartments downtown helped create a need in the market for the venture.
The article also quoted the owner of downtown Indianapolis hardware store competitor Fusek’s True Value owner Steve Fusek. “Anytime you start from scratch, it’s a long process,” Fusek told the paper.