- Rocky’s helps pets with food drive
- At Rocky’s, pets get tons of donations
- Sears Appliance & Hardware sets sights on smaller format
- Extreme makeover: Distribution edition
- Menck Windows forms U.S. management team
- Steve Hill named president of ThermaCELL Repellents
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island
A man accused of breaking into a hardware store in Flint, Mass., was arrested on the fourth anniversary of the burglary, according to an article in the Herald News.
Gary Medeiros Jr., 22, was taken into custody on March 15 and charged with breaking and entering with the intent of committing a felony. Police say he broke into Flint Hardware on March 15, 2007, and stole cash and a birdcage holding finches.
Investigators from Fall River, Mass., arrested Medeiros after receiving information from the state crime laboratory that fingerprints and blood evidence taken from the scene allegedly matched the suspect’s.