- Mahurin out at Orchard Supply Hardware
- Do it Best names new VP marketing
- In Home Depot, magazine takes bilingual approach
- Do it Best embraces farm, ranch and automation
- Home Depot points to holiday innovation
- Research hones in on North American attitudes
- 'Organize Your Kitchen' promises order, and quickly
Hardware Resources and Top Knobs hired Grant Lauterbach as VP of sales. Lauterbach has held several leadership positions during his three-decade career, including over 20 years with Masco Cabinetry and additional tenure with other cabinet makers.
"Grant is known in the industry as a results-focused executive leader," states Greg Gottlieb, president at Hardware Resources and Top Knobs. "We brought Grant on board to help take our two sales forces for Hardware Resources and Top Knobs to the next level in exceeding the expectations of our customers."
Hardware Resources was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in Bossier City, Louisiana, with strategic warehouses across North America. Their diverse product lines include: decorative cabinet hardware, decorative carved wood products, functional cabinet hardware, kitchen islands and bath vanities.
Top Knobs specializes in fine decorative hardware for the kitchen and bath.