- Mahurin out at Orchard Supply Hardware
- Kelly-Moore Paints expands California footprint
- Central Garden & Pet acquires Envincio assets
- Weyerhaeuser Distribution in Fresno, Calif. celebrates 35 years
- AZEK, Home Depot and OrePac get their hands dirty for disabled vets
- Depot advances its omnichannel agenda
- GE donates $10K to HomeAid
Harbinger Group, the privately held holding company for Spectrum Brands’ wide assortment of home-related brands, is courting shareholders of Central Garden & Pet Co. to buy the company.
According to a letter from Harbinger to CGP shareholders, the offer is a $10 per share bid for the company or a $750 million acquisition of the pet segment.
Central Garden & Pet is a Walnut Creek, California-based pet and lawn supply company.