- Jobs report brings mixed messages
- The home channel's seeing green
- Ames True Temper has a new name: The AMES Companies
- With acquisition, PrimeSource points to U.S. jobs
- Data show drop in appliance shipment values
- GAF starts production of Cornell insulation panels
- Andersen pumps $18 million into Bayport facility
Appliance maker Haier has joined as a sponsor of the National Parks Conservation Association (NPCA).
NPCA represents more than 600,000 members and supporters throughout the country whose help is crucial to the mission of protecting and improving national parks.
The partnership goes hand in hand with Haier’s recent efforts to raise awareness and about sustainable living, including the launch of its new line of energy-efficient appliances, according to New York City-based Haier.
“Haier is proud to be entering into a partnership with the National Parks Conservation Association and build upon our commitment to a more sustainable planet,” said Richard Block, Haier’s VP marketing for North America. “Our core values align with NPCA’s efforts to nurture a reinvestment in our nation’s natural and cultural legacy.”
Since 1919, the NPCA has been the leading advocate for the protection and preservation of America's national parks and historical sites.