- 10 products seen at the National Hardware Show
- Craftsman builds on tool assortment
- Krylon introduces Superbond Paint + Primer
- Satco is recalling its KolourOne LED Light Bulbs
- NN hires exec for Plastic and Rubber Components Group
- Outdoor dining chairs recalled from Costco
- US LBM expands Florida presence
Already an active sponsor in NASCAR racing, Grime Boss heavy-duty hand cleaning wipes are now on board with NHRA drag racing, specifically with Jim Dunn Racing’s Funny Car team.
“Our sport is a perfect fit for Grime Boss hand wipes,” said Jon Dunn, business manager for Jim Dunn Racing of the National Hot Rod Association (NHRA). “In the NHRA, like many other motorsports, our mechanics are constantly getting their hands dirty working on the engine, clutch and other components from the time the race car is rolled out of the trailer through the end of each race day.”
In the NASCAR circuit, Grime Boss teamed with Joe Gibbs Racing and driver Ryan Truex.