- At International Builders' Show, a smarter show home
- International Builders' Show kicks off in Orlando
- At PCBC, looking ahead to sustainability
- New American Home to entertain at IBS
- Decra Roofing Systems joins HomeSphere
- HCN's 2013 Hardware Store ALL-STARS
- Wood -- all wood -- promoted as green by USDA
Norfolk, Neb.-based MP Global Products, a manufacturer of fiber acoustic underlayments, introduced VersaStick premium "green" pressure sensitive flooring adhesive.
The no-VOC product works with luxury vinyl tile/plank and multi-ply engineered plank hardwood flooring over approved substrates.
Described as a "universal adhesive,” VersaStick enables contractors and builders to limit SKUs needed for multiple types of flooring installation. It spreads easily and has high initial tack and superior shear strength. Flooring may be installed up to 16 hours after initial drying if the area remains dust and dirt free.
The product is also made in the USA and will not harden in the container after opened and exposed to the atmosphere, the company said.