- Mahurin out at Orchard Supply Hardware
- Kelly-Moore Paints expands California footprint
- Weyerhaeuser Distribution in Fresno, Calif. celebrates 35 years
- AZEK, Home Depot and OrePac get their hands dirty for disabled vets
- GE donates $10K to HomeAid
- Depot advances its omnichannel agenda
- Roofing Supply Group expands in the West
Mark Good, a former executive with Sears Holdings, has been hired as chief operating officer and senior vp-Public Storage, a Glendale, Calif.-based operator of self-storage facilities.
Since 1997, Good had been executive vp and general manager of Sears Home Services.
Good will report to CEO Ronald Havner Jr. His appointment comes as Public Storage is revamping its management structure in preparation of the retirement of John E. Graul on Dec. 31.
Based in Glendale, Calif., Public Storage is a self-managed real estate investment trust that owns and operates self-storage facilities.