- Research hones in on North American attitudes
- Planalytics sees strength in weather-driven demand
- Floor Covering group appoints director
- KB Home elects Michael Wood to board of directors
- Satco is recalling its KolourOne LED Light Bulbs
- Pope's Nunes leaves for Rayonier
- Consumer confidence pushes to a new high
John Ward, formerly director of sales and channel marketing at Newell Rubbermaid Canada, has been appointed general manager of Acme United Canada. He will replace Harry Wanless, who has retired.
“We are excited to welcome John to our team," said Acme United president and COO Brian S. Olschan. "He has a very successful track record building and managing businesses, and we look forward to working with him.”
Ward brings robust experience in general management and sales to the table, specifically involving office products and industrial markets in the U.S. and Canada. He was heavily involved in the launch and growth of the Dymo product line at Esselte Corporation, which was acquired by Newell Rubbermaid.
Ward is a board member of the Canadian Office Products Association.