- UBS director points to jobs as key metric
- Seven Secrets of the Hardware Store All-Stars
- Orgill points the way to price image
- Shellie Sellards is Fiberon's new VP marketing
- RONA to sell Commercial and Professional division
- China Ceramics announces board member resignations
- Thomas Burke is USG's newest board member
John Ward, formerly director of sales and channel marketing at Newell Rubbermaid Canada, has been appointed general manager of Acme United Canada. He will replace Harry Wanless, who has retired.
“We are excited to welcome John to our team," said Acme United president and COO Brian S. Olschan. "He has a very successful track record building and managing businesses, and we look forward to working with him.”
Ward brings robust experience in general management and sales to the table, specifically involving office products and industrial markets in the U.S. and Canada. He was heavily involved in the launch and growth of the Dymo product line at Esselte Corporation, which was acquired by Newell Rubbermaid.
Ward is a board member of the Canadian Office Products Association.