- Lowe's takes a leap into virtual reality
- HD vs. LOW, a tale of the Q4 tape
- Lowe’s marches to omnichannel drummer
- Christopher Durham named VP retail brands at Theory House
- Over lead paint, Lowe's settles for $500,000
- Porch sets up shop in Lowe's stores nationwide
- Lowe’s Iris gets boost from State Farm
Window World, a replacement window company with 200 locations nationwide, has named Dana Deem as its new president. Deem will report to Tammy Whitworth, the company’s CEO.
Deem joined the North Wilkesboro, N.C.-based company in 2004. He most recently served as VP sales, where he directed sales strategy and operations.
Deem's work with Window World was preceded by a 21-year career in sales, purchasing and management for Lowe's.
Deem succeeds former president Blair Ingle, who served in the role since July 2009.
"We thank Blair for his dedicated service to Window World," Whitworth said. "We have grown as a company during Blair's tenure, and we wish him much success in his future endeavors."