- HD's Pro Xtra loyalty program gets upgrade for investment property owners
- Home Depot opens in Minot, N.D.
- Home Depot doubles down on same-day shipping
- Home Depot sales up 7.4%
- ABC Supply Co. names new chief financial officer
- ProBuild appoints Jeff Pinkerman as CFO
- The Home Depot swoops up Blinds.com
Ken Hannah, a former senior VP at Home Depot, has been named the new CFO at J.C. Penney.
Hannah brings more than 20 years of finance, operations and audit experience from a wide range of companies that include General Electric, Boeing and The Home Depot. He will report to chief operating officer Mike Kramer.
Hannah, 43, has spent the last six years at MEMC Electronic Materials, where he served as president of solar energy, responsible for improving process discipline, simplifying the organization and reducing cost to drive growth in the company's solar business. He also held the position of chief financial officer of MEMC, where he was responsible for the leadership of all finance-related functions. Previously, he served in positions of increasing responsibility at The Home Depot, including senior VP finance, providing leadership in store operations and supply chain.