- At International Builders' Show, a smarter show home
- NextGen home at 2011 IBS donated to veteran
- International Builders' Show kicks off in Orlando
- New American Home to entertain at IBS
- Demand for alternative decking to rise
- A mixed bag of home channel merchandise
- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
Florida-based Decks & Docks Lumber is a new outlet for Trex Transcend decking and railing. Decks & Docks is a nine-location marine construction material dealer.
“We’re excited to expand our relationship with Trex because we feel the advances they've made in the composite market are substantial and address the needs of the future,” said Gary Roberts, owner of Decks & Docks.
Decks & Docks operates eight facilities throughout the Florida peninsula and one in Charleston, S.C. The dealer has more than 15 years of experience serving the needs of Florida contractors and homeowners. In addition to Transcend, Decks & Docks carries the entire line of Trex products.
“This is a strategic and beneficial relationship for both companies,” said Ron Kaplan, chairman, president and CEO of Winchester, Va.-based Trex. “Trex will capture additional market share in the Southeast, while Decks & Docks will have the opportunity to supply the No. 1 brand of high-performance decking and railing to its customers.”