- International home buyers on the rise in Texas
- BMC opens new Fort Worth Design Center
- GelPro Elite steps up to ease feet of at-home chefs
- Kodiak Building Partners acquires AO, Inc.
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Texas, New Mexico and Colorado
- Epicor unveils Eagle N Series
- Builders FirstSource acquires Trim Tech of Austin
Flooring Solutions, owned and operated by Brian Lamkin of Austin, is due to move to a new space in Austin as part of the company's overarching plan to expand its presence in Texas and Louisiana.
The new 51,000-sq.-ft. facility will serve as office and warehouse space for the company, which specializes in design, consulting, installation and everything else flooring.
"I can only hope that we are able to continue the path of growth and success we have begun on, and see it through every step of the way," said Lamkin. "Our new facility will go a long way toward making the next step of that dream a reality."
In other expansion news, the company recently opened a granite fabrication workshop that offers custom granite countertops.