- Lowe's hires GE exec to lead LBM divisions
- Labor of Luxe: High-end items for the well-heeled market
- Gross billings up 1.4% at True Value
- New CFO and CLO named at Summit Materials
- The philosophy of house brands on display in Boston
- Ace Hardware reports sales gains in Q2
- New CEO enters spotlight in Chicago
Flooring America and Flooring Canada, two of the carpet and flooring retail divisions of CCA Global Partners, has launched a new “Shop at Home” service, with the aim of better meeting what the company called “booming demand” from customers.
Customers will be able to view samples at home from a Flooring America representative. Each Shop at Home service will be backed by a local store – the company currently has about 580 member-owned retail locations in the United States and Canada.
The at-home program will feature the company’s full-range of carpet and hard flooring surfaces.
“This approach represents an important expansion of our business,” said Flooring America president Vinnie Virga. “We’re very excited to offer this new program, which will give customers a better way to shop at home.”