- Home Depot names Menear as CEO
- After slow start, HD posts Q1 gains
- Home Depot schools the nation in hurricane know-how
- Menear breaks down $23 billion in sales
- Insteon smart-home products enter Microsoft stores
- P&F Industries points to growth of tool-segment
- Ted Decker is Home Depot's new EVP merchandising
Floor & Decor Outlets of America has opened again, this time in Orange County, Calif., according to an article in the Orange County Register.
The 70,000-square-foot store opened in Santa Ana on Sept. 1. Founded in 2000, Atlanta-based Floor & Decor operates 25 stores in 15 U.S. metropolitan markets.
Floor & Décor focuses specifically on flooring, which is displayed in a warehouse setting. Pricing is low, products are available in stock, and the assortment changes daily.
“We are a value-conscious retailer appealing to a diverse clientele - from contractor to DIY homeowner to interior designer," President Bryant Scott told the newspaper.
Bryant served as president of Expo Design Centers, from 1999 to 2001. Home Depot closed its high-end remodeling stores in 2009.