- Ace Hardware recalls LED clamp light
- Porter-Cable router recalled over shock risk
- Philips recalls Lightolier glass lenses
- Lithonia Lighting recalls over 1 million emergency lights
- ESL and Interlogix recall fire alarms
- Halco recalls LED bulbs over burn hazards
- Products recalled over amputation hazards
Importer Manttra has recalled about 38,250 pressure cookers, according to the Consumer Product Safety Commission, because of a flaw that can cause hot contents to spill from the item.
The pressure cookers were sold in Sears stores, as well as department stores including Kohl’s, Robinson’s and Carson Pirie Scott, from June 2003 through April 2007 for $70 to $100.
According to reports, the lid on the cooker can separate and allow hot contents to spill out if the item is not closed properly. Manttra has received two reports of minor burn injuries.
The cookers were manufactured by TTK Prestige of India.