- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Sears taps former Lehman Brothers VP to lead Craftsman
- "Swipe-fee" relief avoids delay in Senate
- Education and motivation at the ProDealer Industry Summit
- Ace addresses 2011 strategy, supply chain
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- Resolute Forest Products makes takeover bid for Fibrek
According to a report in the Nashville Business Journal, Dickson, Tenn.-based Fiesta Gas Grills filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy protection.
According to the article, the company listed more than $35 million in liabilities and $15,000 in assets, with the largest secured creditor being Ontario-based Wolfdale Engineering, maker of propane cylinders.