- See Sears for yourself
- HD vs. LOW, a tale of the Q4 tape
- Christopher Durham named VP retail brands at Theory House
- Shaw Industries recalls Lowe's-exclusive carpet
- Lowe's brings new Iris to International CES
- Net earnings surge at Lowe's in Q3
- Lowe's enlists designers to drum up DIY holiday decor tips
New London, N.C.-based Fiberon has announced the availability of its Fiberon HomeSelect railing brand at Lowe’s.
Fiberon chose to announce this agreement during Earth Day week, reflecting the company’s commitment to its sustainable manufacturing process.
For instance, Fiberon says that the product captures 98.5% of waste materials. In addition, 40,000 tons of wood and plastic are kept out of landfills through the process.
“Lowe’s is a trusted leader, a place where customers go to find great products and great value,” said Doug Mancosh, president of Fiberon.
HomeSelect railings are made from high-quality composite materials, with a permanent finish, superior moisture and stain resistance, and UV protection. All HomeSelect railing products are backed by a 20-year limited performance warranty. Five unique top-rail profiles are available at Lowe’s, including offerings of realistic wood grains and colors, and composite and metal baluster options.