- Whirlpool dryers board the Energy Star train
- 10 products seen at the National Hardware Show
- KB Home debuts new energy storage solutions
- KB Home rolls out 'most environmentally ambitious home yet'
- Panasonic earns Energy Star prize
- What’s a PCT? A hot product, says researcher
- Walmart.com names new CEO
Fi-Foil Company, maker of energy-efficient reflective insulation and radiation barriers, named Tony Newman to the post of regional sales manager.
Between 2000 and 2010, Newman managed sales and operations for Genesis Insulation Inc./Energy Efficient Consulting. He also has additional administrative experience working for Cross-Man Holdings, where he was project manager for tenant improvement, and also provided budget management services.
“We are very excited to have Tony on board -- his background as an insulation contractor and many years in the building industry will be an invaluable asset to our future growth” said Michael Hayes, Fi-Foil's VP sales.