- HCN names Meek’s "Pro Dealer of the Year"
- Home Depot investigates possible breach
- PACOA reports on Fall Dealer Market
- Arrow Fastener introduces line of pneumatic tools
- Market Recap: RISI Crow's Construction Materials Cost Index
- Russin Lumber adds to sales team
- Lumber Liquidators releases new product catalog
Sal Ferro, president and CEO of Alure Home Improvements, is one of more than 20 New York area business professionals who are boxing for charity in the 10th Long Island Fight for Charity.
The bouts are scheduled for Nov. 25.
Alure Home Improvements weighed in as the major sponsor for Fight for Charity. Ferro will be pitted against other local business professionals during the charitable sporting event, which will consist of 10 bouts.
Ferro has very limited boxing experience, but he is no stranger to charity. He contributed to eight renovations for "ABC’s Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" television show.
Fight for Charity is a regional fundraising and networking event with more than 1,200 people expected in attendance this year, and this year’s event projected to raise more than $200,000 to support members of the community through The Long Island Community Chest.