- Readers Respond: Guns and retail
- International home buyers on the rise in Texas
- Kodiak Building Partners acquires AO, Inc.
- BMC opens new Fort Worth Design Center
- With acquisition, PrimeSource points to U.S. jobs
- Home Depot’s Ellison tapped for JCP CEO spot
- Big Four Report: More Voices from the Field
According to an article on Bigcountryhomepage.com, an Abilene, Texas, farm and ranch retailer hit the half-century mark.
Farm & Ranch Western Wear turned 50 years old during the weekend, according to the article. At the helm since the inception of the business is Welton Robinson, who told the news site that several customers who supported the business during its early days were part of the half-century celebration.
The store celebrated the milestone with a barbecue, discounts and giveaways.