- Hardware Store All-Stars: Nevada, Utah and Arizona
- BMC introduces BMC Design
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Washington, Oregon and Idaho
- ProDealer summit examines component business
- In New Mexico, a new farm store
- Taylor Morrison elects Anne Mariucci to board of directors
- Intech Equipment & Supply hires Dennis Alter
C-A-L Ranch Stores opened its doors in Casa Grande, Ariz., according to TriValleyCentral.com, an Arizona news site.
The new store, which joins other Arizona C-A-L Ranch locations in Show Low, Prescott and Flagstaff, will operate out of a from Albertsons grocery store building.
Privately held C-A-L Ranch Stores operates 22 stores in Idaho, Utah, Nevada and Arizona.
The news site also reported the farm and ranch retailer is planning another location in Laveen, Ariz., later this year.
Founded in 1959 in Idaho Falls, Idaho, C-A-L Ranch Stores gets its name from the first-name initials of founders Clinton Murphy, Allen Murphy and L. Wayne Murphy. The new opening is part of a growth spurt for the company, which opened a store in Las Vegas in February and opened is online store -- calranch.com -- in December 2012.
C-A-L Ranch Stores offers a mix of merchandise. including ranch and farm supplies, livestock, equine, pet feed and accessories, work and western apparel, footwear, shop equipment, tools, hardware, lawn and garden supplies, and outdoor sporting goods.