- Mahurin out at Orchard Supply Hardware
- HCN names Meek’s "Pro Dealer of the Year"
- Michelle Desiderio to speak at this year's PDIS
- Sears Outlet opens in Modesto
- Kelly-Moore Paints expands California footprint
- AZEK, Home Depot and OrePac get their hands dirty for disabled vets
- Depot advances its omnichannel agenda
The Fairfax Green program of sustainability, providing green building products and information to customers, helps keep Fairfax Lumber in the public eye in California.
The Fairfax, Calif. lumberyard, home and garden center was recently profiled as the business of the week by the San Anselmo-Fairfax Patch, an online newspaper. Augie Venezia, the 2008 Home Channel News Independent Pro Dealer of the Year, told the newspaper: "“My goal is to give customers information to let them make better decisions and to understand that green options don’t necessarily cost more."
Fairfax Lumber operates in Marin County and was founded in 1912.