- Research hones in on North American attitudes
- Rust-Oleum Group acquires Citadel floor coatings business
- Weyerhaeuser bolsters James Hardie offering in Minnesota
- Farm & ranch steams ahead
- Valspar donates $1 million to university lab
- Seven Corners sold to developer
- Toro receives 2013 Tekne Award for Agricultural Technology
St. Paul, Minn.-based Ergodyne announced an expansion of its Chill-Its Cooling line of products, including the new Chill-Its 6700CT Evaporative Bandana with Cooling Towel, and Chill-Its 6710CT Evaporative Triangle Hat with Cooling Towel.
The company said these pateneted cooling products are ideal for use under hard hats and helmets and feature an advanced Poly Vinyl Acetate (PVA) material, which keeps workers cool without the added bulk, weight, and slime of conventional cooling solutions. It activates by soaking in water for only 2-5 minutes. Once activated it reduces the effects of heat stress and helps fight fatigue.